Cyclocross Season Final Standings!
After a whirlwind season of 13 races it’s finally time to announce our overall champions for the 2013 ECCC Cyclocross series!
1) Peter Hagerty (RIT) – D2 Champion, front row call up at nationals
2) Andrew Lysaght (MIT)
3) Patrick Bradley (Rutgers) – D1 Champion, front row call up at nationals
1) Jordan Dube (Northeastern) – D1 Champion, front row call up at nationals
2) Christina Birch (MIT) – D2 Champion, front row call up at nationals, wins tie breaker for 2nd overall after winning conference championship event
3) Jess Kutz (Penn State)
1) Rochester Institute of Technology – D2 Champions
2) Massachusetts Institute of Technology
3) Yale University – Ivy League Champions
4) United States Military Academy
5) University of Vermont – D1 champions
Thanks to all that showed up this season!
Final standings have been posted here: http://collegiatecycling.org/eccc/wiki/index.php?n=Calendar.Current
We will be releasing the list of eligible riders for nationals shortly.
If there are any questions, comments or concerns please reach out to myself or Tim
Steven & Tim
ECCC Cyclocross Coordination Team